The Australian Department of Education, Skills and Employment has signed DXC Technology to deliver a digital platform to support job-ready candidates with their employment search. Under the contract, DXC will work with partners including Microsoft, SAS, Thinkplace, Annex, and Vertiec to deliver the cloud-based Microsoft Dynamics 365 solution, which government hopes will enable users to easily self-navigate the online tool to find a suitable role. The platform will also give job seekers access to an online job board, job matching, and training modules. New and existing employers meanwhile will have the ability to filter and search for candidates on the job search platform. The project is being delivered as part of the federal government’s New Employment Service Model designed to “deliver better services to job seekers and employers and a better for providers”. The new model is due to be rolled out nationally from July 2022, following trials in Adelaide South, South Australia, and mid-north New South Wales. “DXC is delighted to be working with Department of Education, Skills and Employment to support the NESM program, and we’re proud to be making a difference to employment in Australia,” DXC Technology managing director for Asia Pacific Seelan Nayagam said. A New… Read full this story
- John Simpson: Northern Ireland business groups' input on Brexit border talks could help strike deal
- Job Searching? Skip The Job Boards And Take These Five Steps Instead
- Cate Blanchett is the voice behind a new virtual assistant for an Australian government agency
- 'Super Saturday' election trial-run for Australian government
- Workers strike again at UC Davis Medical Center, four other UC hospitals statewide
- What It’s Like To Use A Chatbot To Apply For Jobs
- Manufacturing Can’t Create Enough Jobs. Infrastructure Can.
- 10 Principles for Winning the Game of Digital Disruption
- The Global ICT 50: The Supply Side of Digitization
- Here's what 18 Australian tech business leaders want from the budget
Australian government strikes deal with DXC to deliver digital job search platform have 304 words, post on www.zdnet.com at January 21, 2021. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.