The bank has also revealed that the iMobile Pay app will now enable users to ‘pay to contacts’ which enable users to automatically see the UPI IDs of their phone book contacts, registered on the ICICI Bank UPI ID network, of any payment app and digital wallet. With this feature, the bank aims to ease out the process of making payments.
To get started on ‘iMobile Pay’, customers of any bank in the country can download the app, instantly link their bank accounts and generate a UPI ID (which is simply their mobile number e.g. [email protected]) to avail all the facilities.
Apart from making payments, customers can also use the app to access various banking services offered by ICICI Bank.
Here are the simple steps to start using the app:
1. Download the app, ‘iMobile Pay’, from Google Play Store, open it and set up a four-digit log-in PIN. Users also have the option of logging in using their fingerprint. Please note that it will soon be available for iOS devices.
2. On the welcome screen, tap on ‘link account’ and enter the required details to link the savings account of any bank. Users can also link multiple bank accounts.
3. Upon successful linking of the account/s, a UPI ID will be generated, which can be used to start making transactions. The UPI ID generated will remain the same for all the linked bank accounts. Users can simply select the account of their choice while making a transaction.
- ICICI Bank hikes extra interest rate on Golden Years FD for senior citizens; extends scheme period
- Bombay HC refuses interim relief to Chanda Kochhar in plea against ICICI Bank on retirement dues
- Nifty on track to hit 18K; Hero Moto, RIL and ICICI Bank top picks for November series: Rahul Sharma
- Stocks to Watch Today: RIL, ICICI Bank, Yes Bank, DLF, Kotak Bank, SpiceJet, and Others
- Remove withdrawal restrictions on basic savings bank deposit accounts for digital payments: Report
- Atom Bank launches new top 2.30% savings account – but you have to lock away your cash
- BAC A BANK launches Super Free Combo
- RBI CBDC: Digital Rupee pilot to start from November 1; SBI, HDFC, 7 other banks to participate in wholesale launch
- PhonePe, Google Pay divided on UPI market share cap; government won’t intervene
- ICICI & Indian Bank raises benchmark lending rate by 35 bps, makes loans costlier
- Prefer largecap banks; midcaps are an opportunistic play: Srinivas Rao Ravuri
- India Post Payments Bank revises service charges for these Aadhaar Enabled Payment System transactions
- amazon: Amazon Pay launches new #AbHarDinHuaAasan campaign: Here’s what it shows
- How to pay income tax using UPI, credit card, 4 other ways on new tax portal
- RBI launches first pilot of wholesale CBDC
- For Sex Traffickers, Jack Dorsey’s Cash App Is ‘King’
- RBI to launch Digital Rupee pilot for wholesale segment from November 1
- digital: Digital Rupee first pilot on November 1: Participating banks, use cases and more
- RBI to commence first e-Rupee pilot in wholesale segment on Nov 1, nine banks to participate
- bhim: NPCI introduces Bhim app open source license model: What it is
ICICI Bank launches iMobile Pay app for payment and banking services have 603 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at December 7, 2020. This is cached page on TechNews. If you want remove this page, please contact us.