Smartphone brand OnePlus has rolled out a new software update to its most recently launched flagship smartphone — OnePlus 8T. The company has rolled out the OxygenOS 184.108.40.206 for OnePlus 8T as an incremental update worldwide, including India. As part of this update, the company is rolling out a couple of bug fixes — such as improvements to fingerprint reading, media file scanning and app cache — along with enhancements in camera and network as well. Additionally, the update is also said to offer optimised power consumption claimed to result in longer battery life than before. Some of the other key highlights of the latest stable OxygenOS update for the OnePlus 8T include a better gaming experience and enhanced network connection stability. Here is a complete changelog of the update: * System * Increased the success rate when registering fingerprint and improved experience * Optimised the media file scanning feature to make searching faster * Further optimised system power consumption and increase battery life * Fixed the issue that the app cache has not been deleted correctly after the app uninstalled * Fixed the issue that the screen may flash when using fingerprint unlock * Optimised system performance and improve… Read full this story
- New York's sweeping bail reform was shortsighted
- Hunt: Showdown Is Adding Significant Features in Future Updates
- 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare' Update 1.13 Adds Crossbow & More - Patch Notes
- 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare' Update 1.13 Releases Next Week, Season 2 Delayed
- Chloe Ferry gives a sneak peek at her 'secret' new home complete with huge master bedroom, walk-in wardrobes and luxurious en-suite
- Survivors of deadly flood get new homes
- New Zealand's special relationship with China is on the rocks. Can Jacinda Ardern's Beijing trip save it?
- Donald Trump launches new attacks on 2020 Dems saying Joe Biden 'can't put together a sentence' while claiming Hillary Clinton was 'playing' Michael Bloomberg by promising to make him secretary of state
- LG G8 ThinQ on Verizon now receiving stable Android 10 update
- Twitter has fixed a bug that made its app crash – here's how to install the update
OnePlus rolls out new OxygenOS update to OnePlus 8T: Here’s what is new have 338 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at November 24, 2020. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.