Welcome to Ars Cardboard, our weekend look at tabletop games! Check out our complete board gaming coverage at cardboard.arstechnica.com. When Pandemic Legacy: Season 1 was released in 2015, it was met with a rave reaction from players. A campaign-based take on the original Pandemic, it dropped fans into the familiar role of medics battling to eradicate deadly viral strains before they spread around the globe and destroy humanity. Game details Designer: Rob Daviau and Matt Leacock Publisher: Z-Man Games Players: 2-4 Age: 14+Playing time: 45-60 minutesPrice: $65 (Miniature Market) The game’s biggest draw was a storyline which unfolded over multiple play sessions, with diseases mutating and cities falling into chaos as a sinister conspiracy spread its tendrils across the world. Along the way, players put stickers on the board, destroyed cards, and opened sealed compartments to reveal hidden components, permanently changing the game in response to their own actions. A sequel, Pandemic Legacy: Season 2, took the action decades into the future, exploring a world wracked by the events of the first game. Now, there’s a third and final installment, taking players back to the dangerous days of 1962 and the height of simmering tensions between the United States and the Soviet Union. Pandemic… Read full this story
- What The Hell Is This?
- Trump says he'll send refugees back to 'living in hell in Syria' if he wins presidency
- Elon Musk Announces Japanese Art Curator as 1st Guy He'll Send to the Moon
- Amazon’s Bezos says he’ll send a spaceship to the moon
- What the Hell Is Going On With Macklemore's Twitter History?
- Why the Hell Did
- Flying Anywhere This Week Is Absolute Hell on Earth
- What The Hell Is Going On With Tickets For The US Grand Prix?
- What The Hell Was This Jeep Doing On The Track During The Korean GP?
- The Victoria's Secret Casting Sounds Like Hell on Earth
One hell of a send-off: have 320 words, post on arstechnica.com at November 21, 2020. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.