We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more. Next-gen visuals Dive back into Artyom’s world at even higher quality settings. Samuel Tolbert 25 Nov 2020 0 Source: Android CentralWhat you need to know Metro Exodus released back in 2019 and was developed by 4A Games. 4A Games is working on a free upgrade for the game that is coming in 2021. This update will add ray-tracing, faster framerates, quicker loading times and more. Metro series developer 4A Games was acquired by Embracer Group earlier this year and is already sharing more details on its plans for the future. Today, for the studio’s 10 anniversary, 4A Games confirmed that the 2019 shooter Metro Exodus is going receive a free next-generation update on Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S and PS5. We don’t have exact details right now but this update will include faster loading times, higher framerates, increased resolution and ray-tracing. Additionally, you won’t have to rebuy the game as long as you’re upgrading within the same console family, so you can enjoy the main content and any DLC you’ve already purchased without spending anything extra.Here are almost 200 of the absolute BEST Black Friday deals available… Read full this story
- HCMC metro project gets 150 mil. euros from EIB
- Vietnam metro systems get set, but will the public go?
- HCM City’s metro to get under way
- Microsoft readies new Xbox as entertainment hub
- Yen's slump failing to stem exodus of factories from Japan
- Metro Cash & Carry's high-flying strategy for Vietnamese market
- France’s Alstom wins first metro system contract in Vietnam
- HCMC's public hospitals suffer exodus to private sector
- Metro starts work on Ha Long outlet
- Sudden Cambodian worker exodus to hit Thai businesses
Metro Exodus is getting enhanced for Xbox Series X, S and PS5 in 2021 have 294 words, post on www.androidcentral.com at November 25, 2020. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.