In early August, we learned the lovely Alto’s Adventure and Alto’s Odyssey would come to Nintendo Switch, but we didn’t know exactly when. It turns out yesterday (Thanksgiving) was the day! You can now pick up The Alto Collection from the Nintendo eShop for $7.49, a temporary 25 percent launch discount over what will become its standard $9.99 price. (Check out the video above to get a pretty good sense of what the games are like; we called Alto’s Adventure “the next great iPad game” in our review way back in 2015.) Originally, you’d control Alto and his snowboarding / sandboarding friends by simply tapping the iPhone, iPad or Android touchscreen to jump and perform tricks, but the games now have full controller support as well. You’ve also been able to pick them up on PS4, Xbox One, and the Epic Game Store since August, if Switch isn’t your platform.
- Nintendo Switch Players Can Outdrink Satan Starting Next Month
- The best Nintendo Switch deals and bundles for March 2020
- Nintendo Switch Game Sale Happening At Amazon Right Now
- Retailers Offering 25 Percent Discount On Hit Nintendo Switch Games
- 'Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice' Nintendo Switch Gameplay Unveiled
- Nintendo Hosting Its Own Halloween Sale For Nintendo Switch Games
- Massive DOOM Sale Live on Nintendo Switch
- Amazon: 15 Best PS4, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One Game Deals Available Right Now
- Nintendo Switch Sure Has a Lot of Million-Plus Selling Games
- Taiko no Tatsujin For Nintendo Switch Deserves a Release In The U.S. and Here’s Why
Alto’s Adventure and Odyssey quietly arrive on Nintendo Switch, on sale for $7.49 have 256 words, post on www.theverge.com at November 27, 2020. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.