Former GOP congressman Newt Gingrich was cut off by a Fox News panel after linking Goerge Soros to the instances of violence that have happened at Black Lives Matter protests. Gingrich was talking on a segment focused on the cost of the damage caused by some violent protesters, which according to Fox News, has meant that more than $1 billion has been paid in insurance claims. He claimed that the “number one problem” in cities like Portland , New York and around the country which have seen protests against police brutality since late May due to the killing of George Floyd, is “Goerge Soros-elected, anti-police, pro-criminal district attorneys who refuse to keep people locked up”. “You cannot solve this problem, and both Harris and Biden have talked very proudly about what they call progressive district attorneys, progressive district attorneys are anti-police, pro-criminal and overwhelmingly elected with George Soros money and they’re a major cause of the violence we’re seeing because they keep putting the violent criminals back on the street,” he went on to say. The Fox News host Melissa Francis then said: “I’m not sure we need to bring George Soros into this. I was going to say you… Read full this story
- Furious Lil Nas, Seth Rogan and other stars hit back at Fox News over inciting riot lies
- Fox News boss Roger Ailes thought Rupert Murdoch's 'dilettante' sons Lachlan and James were 'boneheads' who spent the money he made, documentary claims
- HBO’s John Oliver Downplays Violent Protests in Portland as ‘Mostly Peaceful’
- Newt Gingrich: Trump's Operation Legend — these important cases of federal intervention paved the way
- Newt Gingrich: President must 'defend innocent Americans' if Democratic city leaders refuse to
- Newt Gingrich: Chaos in our cities — how politicians are setting up police to fail
- Newt Gingrich: School reopenings — 3 things we can do to return focus to children and their education
- Chicago Tribune columnist refuses to apologize to colleagues peeved over George Soros piece: ‘I will not bow’
- Victor Davis Hanson says violent protesters made ‘Faustian bargain’ with Democrats
- Former Chicago PD superintendent: Violent protesters 'well-organized' groups 'waiting for a spark'
Fox News Shuts Down Newt Gingrich For Linking George Soros to Violent Protests have 347 words, post on www.newsweek.com at September 17, 2020. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.