A new leaked marketing video suggests that Bose’s flagship true wireless earbuds, the Noise Cancelling Earbuds 700, could be mere weeks away from launch.Interestingly, the video calls the Noise Cancelling Earbuds the “QuietComfort Earbuds”, suggesting that Bose could be using its signature naming for the earbuds instead of the longer, more convoluted name it had picked out originally.The video in question was discovered on retailer Harvey Norman’s website by Reddit, and was picked up overnight by CNET. Bose has since had the video taken down apparently, but not before it was re-uploaded by other users.According to the specs mentioned in the leaked Bose video, the new QuietComfort Earbuds sport six-hour on-board batteries, a sweat and weather-resistant design and a custom-designed microphone array for better vocal clarity in addition to the company’s lauded active noise-cancellation technology.Uh-oh, AppleWhile plenty of true wireless earbuds have come out before and after the launch of the Apple AirPods Pro, few of them have the international clout that Bose does. Some estimates put Bose at over 300 million headphone sales per year, much of which is thanks to its flagship QuietComfort 35 and QuietComfort 35 II cans.If the Bose QuietComfort Earbuds deliver on their claims, Apple could be… Read full this story
- Who was Zombie Boy, what did Rick Genest look like before his tattoos and was he married?
- Here’s What the ‘Bird Box’ Monsters Were Supposed to Look Like (Photos)
- Walled gardens look rosy for Facebook, Apple – and would-be censors
- Netflix’s ‘Competitive Moat': Can Streaming Giant Spend Rivals Like Disney and Apple Into Oblivion?
- Who is Henry Lloyd-Hughes, what does Mark Donovan from The Inbetweeners look like now and who does he play in The Durrells on ITV?
- Finally, a doll that looks like all of us
- These Apple AirPod Alternatives Give You the Same Sound for Just $25
- Tucker Carlson Battles Fmr Obama Advisor: Why’s Russia a ‘More Imminent Threat’ Than Mexico?
- Left guard looking like the spot for Detroit Lions' Frank Ragnow
- Qualcomm Tries to Look Cool Ahead of Apple Day and Fails
Bose QuietComfort Earbuds look like an imminent threat to Apple’s AirPods Pro have 355 words, post on www.techradar.com at September 8, 2020. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.