For the past one week or so there has been a lot of talk about how Microsoft may buy some of TikTok’s operations. The US-based company has confirmed its interest in the deal but it looks like its co-founder Bill Gates is quite sceptical about how the deal will work out. In an interview with The Wired, Gates said that he isn’t sure what will happen with the deal. He called it a “poisoned chalice” and said, “who knows what’s going to happen with that deal.” Gates further said that being in the social media business is “no simple game.” Gates was asked whether he is vary about Microsoft getting into the social media game. He replied, “This may sound self-serving, but I think that the game being more competitive is probably a good thing.” The co-founder of Microsoft said that the whole idea of the Trump administration getting a ‘cut’ from the deal and the dynamics of it is a bit confusing. “I agree that the principle this is proceeding on is singly strange. The cut thing, that’s doubly strange. Anyway, Microsoft will have to deal with all of that,” he told The Wired. Microsoft earlier last week confirmed… Read full this story
- Baby Safety Gates
- Powerful Tips to Deal With a Break Up
- How to Get the Girl You Like - 3 Proven Ways
- History of Microsoft
- Computer Book Review - Microsoft's Next Leap Forward
- Xbox Game Consoles - Microsoft's Reply to Sony Playstation and Nintendo Gaming Consoles
- Microsoft Blackberry?
- Find Out Why Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, and Gorge Soros Are Billionaires and Wealthy?
- Apple Vs Microsoft Ad Campaigns
- How Much Should You Pay For a Pet Gate?
Why Bill Gates is unsure about Microsoft-TikTok’s likely deal have 288 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at August 10, 2020. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.