LG Electronics has expanded the deployment of its service robots to a hospital and more restaurants, the company said on Wednesday. LG Cloi Servebot will be deployed to Seoul National University Hospital to assist staff with carrying medical equipment such as blood samples, prescription drugs, and diagnostic reagents among other equipment, the South Korean electronics maker said. The service robot comes in two variants — a drawer version and a shelf version. The drawer version has been deployed at the hospital. LG said the drawer version of the robot is suitable for hospitals, hotels, and offices as it is sized 50cm x 50cm x 130 cm and can carry up to 15kg of goods in its three drawers. The drawers have security locks and operators can also monitor the robot’s movement, set its movement schedule, and view usage history. Meanwhile, the company said it would deploy the shelf version of the Cloi Servebot to more restaurants run by partner CJ Foodville. LG has already deployed the service robot at some restaurants to bring out food to customers as well as another noodle-making robot dubbed the Cloi Chefbot. The shelf type robot comes in the same size as the drawer version. It supports… Read full this story
- CM for improvement of services at ESI hospitals
- Robocare: Part pet, part nurse, all robot - the future of care for sick children?
- LG unveils a 2020 TV lineup loaded with 8K displays
- Robots help medics combat epidemic
- Will improve government hospitals to world-class quality: Karnataka minister
- Hubei 119 fire services extended to include epidemic aid
- NHS hospital waiting times in England still failing to meet target
- Buy Apollo Hospitals Enterprise, price target Rs 1,700: Kunal Bothra
- Route Mobile, Lanka Bell team up to deliver cloud-based services
- DHL expands robotic footprint with 1000 autonomous robots
LG expands service robot deployment to hospitals have 300 words, post on www.zdnet.com at July 8, 2020. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.