Déjà vu The phone should be announced at Unpacked on August 5. Joe Maring 10 Jul 2020 0 Source: Andrew Martonik / Android CentralWhat you need to know A leaked product video has given us a clear look at the upcoming Galaxy Z Flip 5G. The phone looks virtually identical to the regular Z Flip released at the beginning of the year. It’s also reported that the Z Flip 5G will have the same specs as its older sibling. Samsung is hosting a virtual Unpacked event on August 5, and while the Galaxy Note 20 is expected to be the star of the show, this is also where we’ll more than likely see the upcoming Galaxy Z Flip 5G. If you’re itching for more news about the foldable, today’s your lucky day. Max Weinbach, one of the most notable Samsung leakers in the industry, has shared a product video of the Galaxy Z Flip 5G that reveals its full design. And, well, it looks a lot like the regular Z Flip from earlier in the year. Like, a lot. Z Flip 5G pic.twitter.com/CGvXa4yZyO— Max Weinbach (@MaxWinebach) July 10, 2020 Minus some small changes to the dimensions (0.5mm thicker and 0.1mm… Read full this story
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 renders reveal familiar design, larger 11-inch screen
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G launched with Snapdragon 865 Plus SoC, ahead of Galaxy Unpacked
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G launched, to be available starting August 7
- The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G brings better performance to Samsung’s clamshell
- Samsung announces Galaxy Z Flip 5G release date
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G goes in pre-order in the US
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G is official with Snapdragon 865+, unlocked and from carriers for $1449
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 confirmed to launch on August 5 alongside Galaxy Note 20 series
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G to go on sale on August 7
- Have prices for the Galaxy Z Fold 2 and Galaxy Z Flip 5G just leaked?
Galaxy Z Flip 5G pops up again, further confirming its familiar design have 330 words, post on www.androidcentral.com at July 10, 2020. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.