Tesla CEO Elon Musk grabbed the top spot in the list of highest paid CEOs in US in 2019 while Apple CEO Tim Cook ranked second in the list created by Bloomberg. As per the Bloomberg Pay Index, Musk made $595.3 million in 2019 making him the highest paid CEO. Meanwhile, Tim Cook made $133.7 million in 2019 from Apple. Four CEOs from the tech industry made it to the top 10 chart of the highest paid CEOs. The companies include Apple, Google, Intel and Microsoft. While Alphabet chief Sundar Pichai took the eight spot with $86.2 million in 2019, Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella was at the ninth spot with a total compensation of $77.3 million. Meanwhile Intel CEO Robert Swan took the seventh spot ahead of Pichai and Nadella with a total compensation of $99 million in 2019. Note that total compensation includes salary, bonus stock option, awards, dividends, interests and perks. There are no women in the list of top 10 CEOs in the US in 2019 as per the report by Bloomberg. The highest paid women CEOs and executives in 2019 starts with Advanced Micro Devices CEO Lisa Su at the 19th spot with a total compensation… Read full this story
- Apple stock jumps after reports on new iPhone
- Apple-Samsung smartphone clash heads to jury
- Apple unseats Coca-Cola as world's "best brand"
- Jennifer Lawrence tops list of best paid actresses
- iPhone X, iPhone 8 and Apple Watch 3 launch: 5 things to know
- Neil deGrasse Tyson: Elon Musk is the 'best thing we've had since Thomas Edison'
- Elon Musk tweet may cost him job as Tesla CEO
- Apple, Samsung lawyers spar in court over patents
- Could Apple's next big thing be a car?
- Elon Musk says in talks with Saudis on taking Tesla private
Elon Musk is the ‘best’ paid CEO, Apple CEO Tim Cook at 2nd spot have 290 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at July 12, 2020. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.