Digital road freight platform Sennder on Wednesday said it will form a joint venture with Italian logistics operator Poste Italiane that will move parcels and mail between sorting and distribution hubs. No financial terms were disclosed. The venture will be named Sennder Italia S.r.l. and will focus on Poste Italiane’s 100 million euros a year long-haul road transportation efficiency and cover the entire Full Truck Load network. The combined effort would manage all Italian transport for Sennder GmbH, while Poste Italiane would benefit from savings of over 6% on its Full Truck Load spending. Poste Italiane, according to its website, is the largest logistics operator in Italy Berlin-based Sennder is a freight forwarder, which runs a technology platform that matches cargoes with trucks. Follow Gadgets Now on Facebook and Twitter. For the latest news, tech news, breaking news headlines and live updates checkout Gadgetsnow.com PROMOTED Bluetooth Portable Speaker Starting at Rs 1/- (Limited Offer) Buy Now Play Ludo with Friends Join Room & enjoy the Game Play Now Electronics & Accessories (Clearance Sale) Starting at Rs. 199/- (Up to 50% OFF) Shop Now
- Aon to acquire digital insurance platform CoverWallet
- HSBC leverages MuleSoft’s platform to build digital banking platform
- Indian digital asset platform WazirX acquired by the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange
- Digital lending platform to be developed for Vietnamese SMEs
- Aragon Research Positions Igloo Software in the “Leader” Section of the Globe for Digital Work Hubs, 2020
- PhonePe announces it as largest player on merchant UPI transactions
- Google, BCG study: Here's how India has fared on the path to digital marketing maturity
- YouTube in schools: A digital revolution in the classroom
- Will finalise digital media rules in 3 months: Govt to Supreme Court
- Mark Zuckerberg changes his profile picture to support 'Digital India'
Digital road platform Sennder announces tie-up with Poste Italiane have 298 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at July 16, 2020. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.