He’s set to play 80s wrestling legend Hulk Hogan in a new Netflix biopic. On Sunday, Chris Hemsworth, 36, revealed he will undergo his biggest physical transformation ever to transform into the icon. Speaking to Total Film, the Australian actor said: ‘This movie is going to be a really fun project. As you can imagine, the preparation for the role will be insanely physical.’ ‘I will have to put on more size than I put on for Thor’: Chris Hemsworth (pictured) has revealed he will undergo his biggest physical transformation in order to portray Hulk Hogan in biopic ‘I will have to put on more size than I ever have before, even more than I put on for Thor,’ Chris said. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Even Thor needs naps! Elsa Pataky shares a sweet snap of her… A family affair! Brothers Chris and Liam Hemsworth enjoy a… Who would have Thor? Chris Hemsworth looks every inch the… ‘The Chris Hemsworth effect’: City-based property buyers eye… Share this article Share 60k shares He continued: ‘There is the accent as well as the physicality and the attitude.’ Chris said he’s excited about ‘deep diving into the rabbit hole’ of the wrestling… Read full this story
- Chris Hemsworth pays tribute to Stan Lee after he dies at age 95
- Proud to be a one-club man: Ulster hero Chris Henry announces retirement from rugby
- Outlaw King star Chris Pine tells of gruelling battle scenes
- Chris Henry retires saying rugby 'has taken its toll physically'
- Hull's newest drag queen as man transforms into 7ft Regina
- Preparation and fair play essential to low-carbon economy
- 'My career has taken its toll physically'
- Who could replace 'too short' Tom Cruise as Jack Reacher?
- Adam Collard, Alex Bowen and Harry Styles compete in our battle of the bulges… so who has the full(est) package?
- Europe’s 100 digital champions
Chris Hemsworth says he will undergo his biggest physical transformation yet to play Hulk Hogan in biopic - and vows to be BIGGER than he was in Thor have 304 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at July 5, 2020. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.