So when Mary-Kate Olsen settled down with Olivier Sarkozy – a dad-of-two 17 years her senior – not everyone thought it was a match made in heaven, with his ex calling the age gap “grotesque”. Last week the 33-year-old American was refused an emergency divorce from her French banker husband after five years of marriage – amid reports that he wanted a wife that was more “available”. Insiders say the break-up is bitter, with the 50-year-old banker throwing his wife out of their New York apartment after she filed for divorce in April. The former couple are now embroiled in an ugly split. Picture: Johns PKI/Splash NewsSource:Splash News Australia Friends say the marriage fell apart because Olivier – half-brother of former French president Nicolas Sarkozy – wanted a stay-at-home wife while she was focused on her booming fashion business. “She’s super career-focused and he’s very French and wanted her to be more available,” a source told People. “You can’t control a girl who has been on the billionaire track since her 20s.” After four years of marriage, it has been revealed that the former child star, now 33, and her husband also clashed on the subject of having kids. A… Read full this story
- Acclaim sued by...the Olsen Twins?
- Jason Clarke takes the spotlight in 'Chappaquiddick'
- Yakuza 6: The Song Of Life Review: Tokyo Drifter
- Yakuza 6: The Song Of Life Review: A Hard Boiled Old Boy
- New Civilization VI Spotlight Shows off Spain
- Fuller House renewed for second season
- Each new Tomb Raider is indebted to Tomb Raider 2
- Wot I Think: Sunless Skies
- Richard Eyre on how to direct a Scandal...
- Full House revival announced by Netflix, newswriters beat catchphrases to death
Mary-Kate Olsen’s turbulent life in the spotlight have 274 words, post on www.news.com.au at May 24, 2020. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.