We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more. OnePlus backup Jeramy Johnson 29 May 2020 Source: Android Central Even if you aren’t planning on handing down or reselling your old OnePlus phone, it’s still a good idea to back it up in case you need to restore your data and settings. Thankfully, Google and OnePlus have made this process extremely easy. I’ll show you what you need to do to get your OnePlus phone backed up and ready to restore. How to backup and restore your OnePlus phone Open the Settings app or swipe down from the top of your screen to access system settings. Tap on System. Tap on Backup. Toggle on the switch that says Back up to Google Drive. Look to see when the last backup was made, and tap Back up now. Source: Android Central Open the OnePlus Switch app. Tap on Backup & Restore. Tap on New Backup. Tap on Backup now. Source: Android Central Once your phone has been backed up in the OnePlus Switch app, reopen the app and tap on Restore Backup. Tap on the most recent backup when you want to restore your phone data. Source: Android… Read full this story
- Backup your Computer to Amazon S3 with JungleDisk
- Transfer Contacts from one Cell Phone to another
- London to Sydney MGB Found and Restored
- Store Data From Your Mobile Phone Address Book Online
- OnePlus 2: Top Business Features
- OnePlus One: Is It Good for Business?
- OnePlus One: Top 3 Business Features
- OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren Edition Launches In UK From £799
- New OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren Edition Smartphone Announced
- Finding the Best Phone Carrier for Your Business
How to backup and restore your OnePlus phone have 283 words, post on www.androidcentral.com at May 29, 2020. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.