For the most up-to-date news and information about the coronavirus pandemic, visit the WHO website. Most of us are spending more time at home as a result of coronavirus lockdowns and quarantines. And even when restrictions begin to loosen, it’s going to be a while before things get back to any sense of “normal.” You may still be looking for different services to help you get work done, get food and stay busy and entertained. We’ve got you covered. Here’s a roundup of services and apps that CNET has rated as the top of each category. We’ll keep this updated as we review new services. Coronavirus updates How to track your stimulus check It can still take awhile to get test results Can homemade face masks keep you safe? News, advice and more about COVID-19 Best video chat app Skype Angela Lang/CNET Skype — owned by Microsoft — is available for iOS, Android, Windows and Mac, and offers video and audio calling, as well as a messaging feature. It has an easy-to-use interface, and supports up to 50 people on the same audio call (the number of video callers depends on what device you’re using, according to the company). Skype also… Read full this story
- Where are the best value holidays while staying safe from coronavirus? Hit the beach in Barbados for a week for £674 or spend two weeks in an Tuscany five star hotel for £952
- 130 Secret Service officers are in COVID quarantine after testing positive or being exposed while guarding Donald Trump - including at mask-free rallies and White House's Election Night superspreader party
- AOC says 'we need to pay people to stay home' after Vermont proves COVID-19 infection rates can be kept low by giving its essential workers 'hazard pay'
- A New Jersey restaurant with a coronavirus scare stayed open because of the generosity of a neighboring barbershop
- Orange County Sheriff Says Deputies Won’t Enforce Stay-At-Home Order
- 'Feel like murdering everybody?' Ruth Langsford and Eamonn Holmes make thinly-veiled digs about KILLING people and a 'frosty' atmosphere as they present This Morning for the first time since being replaced
- Carriers are doing everything they can to make 5G as confusing as possible
- From quarantine facility to holiday destination: Will hotel reputations suffer from Covid-19 association?
- ‘Sophtware Slump’: An Indie Rock Classic Created in Isolation Gets Rerecorded in Quarantine
- Covid-19: Returning to NZ? Here's a look at the five-star managed isolation hotels you wish you were staying in
Quarantine sucks. These services make it easier to get stuff done and stay sane have 406 words, post on www.cnet.com at April 24, 2020. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.