Three COVID-19 patients hailing from Kerala died in the Gulf on Friday, taking the total number of deaths of Non Resident Keralites abroad to 36. Two of these deaths were reported from the United Arab Emirates while the third was from Oman. Changanassery native Dr Rajendran Nair, 76, died at a hospital in Oman on Friday evening. He was under treatment for COVID-19 for the past three weeks. Tirur native Pulickal Kunjhmon, 55, who tested positive for coronavirus seven days ago, died at a hospital in Abu Dhabi, UAE. He was a fish vendor. Kollam Chithara native Dileep Kumar, 54, died in a Dubai hospital on Friday noon. Dileep Kumar was a diabetic patient. Kottayam native Thomas Philip, 72, died in New York earlier in the day. Deaths in the US Joseph Kuruvila, aka Babu, 68, hailing from Varyapuram in Pathanamthitta district, Paul Sebastian, 63, who hails from Kottayam, Mammen Eapen, 58, from Mallappally in Pathanamthitta and Pemaruthikkal Kuruvila of Ranni had died in US on Thursday. Padannammakkal Mathew Joseph, hailing from Ponkunnam in Kottayam, died in New York. He had been in the US for the past 50 years. He retired from a public library in New York. Kombuvadakkethil… Read full this story
- Indian police open fire at CAA protesters, two dead as death toll mounts to eight
- Chronicling Baton Rouge's deadly toll of homicides in 2018
- Citizenship Act Protests: More violence in Uttar Pradesh, death toll climbs to 16
- New Zealand volcano eruption: death toll rises to 19
- Death toll from New Zealand volcano eruption rises to 19
- Anti-CAA protests: Toll rises to 15 in Uttar Pradesh; vandalism during Bihar bandh
- Another night in lawless London: Three men and boy, 16, are killed in unrelated attacks in just 24 hours taking capital's murder toll to 143 this year
- NORKA to be tasked with bringing back bodies of expats
- Steam Summer Sale recommendations: 2018 edition!
- Two more succumb to bullet injuries in U.P.
3 more Keralites die of COVID-19 in Gulf, toll abroad mounts to 36 have 303 words, post on english.manoramaonline.com at April 17, 2020. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.