Nintendo’s GameCube doesn’t support HDMI, but don’t let that stop you! With the right adapters, you can hook up a GameCube to a modern TV and play your beloved GameCube games. Relive the GameCube Experience on a Modern TV It’s possible to play GameCube games on your PC with the Dolphin emulator. However, it’s just not the same as huddling around a TV with your friends and playing Super Smash Bros. Melee with a controller in your hand. RELATED: How to Play Wii and GameCube Games on your PC with Dolphin Imagine kicking back on your couch and playing some of your fave childhood games on a high-quality TV screen. This is what makes this method better than playing on a Dolphin emulator. The Nintendo GameCube started many beloved franchises, including Animal Crossing in 2001. Imagine playing some of your favorites with original sound and graphics on a big 4K TV. Remastered versions of games just don’t have the same charm or memories—nothing beats the real thing. The Dolphin emulator for PC is an open-source program that also allows you to play GameCube and Wii games, but it’s not the original experience. First, you have to get the games you want, set… Read full this story
- Iconic moments in TV history Brits want to watch on state-of-the-art TVs
- Brave Zanzibar acid attack victim relives horrific ordeal in first TV interview
- CBB's Chloe Ayling brands kidnappers 'ugly f***s" as she relives ordeal
- The Ultimate TV & Movie Cars List
- Wednesday's best TV: DIY SOS: Grenfell Boxing Club
- What to watch on TV on Friday night
- Supernanny brands modern parents 'lazy' and 'enabling'
- Modern 'witch' says a magic spell won her an all-expenses paid holiday to Bali
- Countdown's Rachel Riley marvels at 'amazing coincidence' about her gran's death
- Amazing moment Phil and Holly sing Greatest Showman with Down's Syndrome kids
You Can Relive the GameCube on a Modern TV, and It’s Amazing have 319 words, post on www.howtogeek.com at March 29, 2020. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.