By Jenna Anderson – March 12, 2020 10:29 pm EDT Share 0 Comments 0 The COVID-19 coronavirus has led to a litany of major changes across a lot of realms of everyday life, with countless events, sports leagues, companies, and school districts taking precautions to limit large gatherings. If you’re finding yourself overwhelmed by the news – especially in conjunction with the spread of the disease itself – it looks like Lebron James is definitely in your corner. On Thursday, the basketball icon and Space Jam 2 star took to Twitter to react to the many cancellations, arguing that “what we really need to cancel is 2020” itself. James ends the tweet proclaiming that it’s been a rough three months, and asking everyone to “stay safe”. Man we cancelling sporting events, school, office work, etc etc. What we really need to cancel is 2020! 🤦🏾♂️. Damn it’s been a rough 3 months. God bless and stay safe🙏🏾 — LeBron James (@KingJames) March 12, 2020 James’ world has definitely intersected with the spread of the virus, as the NBA suspended all of its games after Utah Jazz player Rudy Gobert tested positive for the virus.”The NBA announced that a player on… Read full this story
- Jason’s back! LeBron James is producing a ‘Friday the 13th’ reboot
- LeBron James Leading The Path For Athletes With His Business Empire
- Ex-White House aide says Trump trying to silence her
- Trump's Space Force Push Reopens Arguments About Military in Space
- Should the US Have a Military Presence in Space?
- The Most Dangerous Space Weapons Ever
- Foreign acts canceled at Beijing fest
- Telescope array will spy on spy satellites, star surfaces and black holes
- 'Inside the Actor's Studio's' James Lipton on Hitting 250 Episodes
- Michael Jordan Wants to Pass the
Space Jam 2 Star LeBron James Breaks Silence on Coronavirus Cancellations have 274 words, post on comicbook.com at March 12, 2020. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.