We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more. Color me impressed Aukey’s flagship earbuds are well worth your consideration. Joe Maring 27 Mar 2020 4 Source: Joe Maring / Android Central As I’m writing this review, I currently have almost 10 pairs of true wireless earbuds stashed away in my desk. I say this not to brag, but to hopefully convey the point that I’ve used a lot of these earbuds and have developed a pretty good idea of what’s hot and what’s not in this little niche of audio gear. Most of the models I’ve reviewed have been in the budget segment of true wireless earbuds, and after using quite a few of them, I’ve developed the mindset that most people don’t need to spend more than $50 or $60 for a pair of solid earbuds in this form factor. If you just want something that sounds good and has a long-lasting battery, you can pick up something like the $30 SoundPEATS TrueFree Plus and call it a day. But what if you want something more? Let’s say you’re in search of premium true wireless earbuds but don’t necessarily feel like spending $230 for the… Read full this story
- The best Apple AirPod and AirPod Pro accessories
- Apple AirPods Pro review: They are worth it
- Is Samsung readying the Galaxy Buds+ to compete with the AirPods Pro?
- AirPods Pro are in limited supply this Cyber Monday. Here’s how to find them
- Apple approaches Chinese manufacturer for doubling up AirPods Pro production amid trade war
- Samsung may name its Apple AirPods Pro rival Galaxy Buds+
- Best AirPod Pro alternatives that cost less
- Apple Unveils the AirPods Pro for Audiophiles
- The new TaoTronics SoundLiberty 53 true-wireless earbuds look like AirPods Pro but are on sale for $30
- How to clean your AirPods or AirPods Pro case
Aukey Key Series EP-T18NC review: An AirPods Pro competitor for $100 less have 316 words, post on www.androidcentral.com at March 27, 2020. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.