Today’s app quiz on Amazon is now live. The daily quiz started at 8am and will continue till 12pm. As part of today’s app quiz, participants stand a chance to win Rs 50,000 in Amazon Pay balance. For those unaware, Amazon app quiz consists of five questions. These questions are usually based on current affairs and general knowledge. To become eligible for the prize, participants must answer all five questions correctly as a one wrong answer eliminates you from the quiz. There is usually one winner of the quiz who is selected via lucky draw. Result of today’s quiz will be announced on April 30. Here are the five questions of today’s quiz along with their answer that may help you win Rs 50,000 in Amazon Pay balance. Question 1. Born in Karnal on 17th March which lady was part of the crew of ‘Columbia’ as a mission specialist and primary robotic arm operator? Answer – Kalpana Chawla Question 2. The upcoming movie Shershaah starring Siddharth Malhotra is based on the life of which military hero? Answer – Vikram Batra Question 3. Who is the first Indian cricketer to play in 150 Ranji Trophy matches? Answer – Wasim Jaffer Question… Read full this story
- Updated Ulster Bank app will let customers browse accounts with rival lenders
- The 11 things we will pay more for from April 1
- Skiing: Shiffrin wins super-G title but 'never thought' she could
- Unconvincing Ireland secure Euro 2020 qualifiers opening win against Gibraltar
- Jeff Bezos maintains control of Amazon in billion-dollar divorce deal
- Opinion: Why Trump will win in 2020 and it won't even be close
- Chinese man who fears being sterilised if sent home, wins High Court battle in bid to remain in Northern Ireland
- What the papers say – March 27
- Brexit: Your questions answered
- Yvonne has been a dedicated fundraiser for RNLI... no question!
Amazon app quiz March 30, 2020: Get answers to these five questions and win Rs 50,000 in Amazon Pay balance have 304 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at March 30, 2020. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.