We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more. Make the right call Samsung has three Galaxy S20 models this year, and they all bring something unique to the table. Harish Jonnalagadda 21 Feb 2020 0 Source: Andrew Martonik / Android Central The Galaxy S20 series is now up for pre-order in the U.S.. Like previous years, Samsung is offering great trade-in offers: if you’re rocking an S10 or S10+, you can get an instant $600 off on any model in the S20 series. Samsung is offering the same $600 trade-in value for the Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL, and you get $700 off your purchase if you’re trading in your Note 10 or Note 10+. With three models to choose from — the Galaxy S20, S20+, and S20 Ultra — there’s plenty of choice this year. We’ve rounded up all the differences so you can make an informed decision. Read on to know all about the S20 series, and how you can be one of the first to get your hands on Samsung’s latest flagships. The S20, S20+, and S20 Ultra share the same core features: all three phones have 120Hz displays, and are powered… Read full this story
- Pre-Order Halo 3 - Get Your Copy of Fall's Hottest Video Game, Halo 3
- Is Choosing a Pre-Packaged Homeschool Curriculum Right for Your Family?
- How To Choose A Right Phone
- Mazda UK Launched a Pre-Order Web Site for the CX-7
- Choosing The Right Phone
- Pick Your Phone According To Your Choice
- Information On How To Choose The Right Phone
- Stop Loss Order - Are They Right For You?
- Mobile Phones - A Perfect Gift for Your Beloved
- Sony Ericsson W880i - Slim Music Phone
The Galaxy S20 series is now up for pre-order — here's how to pick the right phone have 287 words, post on www.androidcentral.com at February 21, 2020. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.