We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more. Samsung showdown Joe Maring 11 Feb 2020 Latest flagship Galaxy S20 Ultra Still got it Galaxy Note 10+ If you want the very best phone Samsung has to offer in 2020, you want the Galaxy S20 Ultra. It has Samsung’s first 120Hz AMOLED display, is powered by Qualcomm’s latest Snapdragon 865 processor, and has a seriously massive 5,000 mAh battery. When you add all of that together with the new camera system and support for 5G networks, you end up with something pretty darn great — so long as you can afford it. From $1,400 at Samsung Pros 120Hz display All-new camera system Massive 5,000 mAh battery Newer processor and more RAM 5G support Cons Incredibly expensive One of Samsung’s biggest phones ever The Galaxy Note 10+ may not be the latest and greatest from Samsung anymore, but it still deserves your attention. While you get an older processor and smaller battery, the Note 10+ still has plenty going for it. Its AMOLED display looks great despite only having a 60Hz refresh rate, you get more internal storage with the base model, and the S Pen continues to… Read full this story
- Samsung Galaxy S20 pre-orders are LIVE – the best offers on all the new models
- The best accessories for your Samsung Galaxy S20
- Why is the Galaxy S20 line so expensive? Samsung says ‘we’ve listened to people’
- Samsung Galaxy S20 vs. Apple iPhone 11 Pro: The best of the best
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus vs. Galaxy Note 10 Plus: Which should you buy?
- Inside Samsung’s strategy to make more people want a gorgeous Galaxy Note 10
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus vs. iPhone 11 Pro Max: Get Plus or go Max?
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus vs. Note 10 Plus: Which is best?
- Samsung Galaxy S20 vs. iPhone 11 Pro: Which should you buy?
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra vs. Galaxy Note 10+: Which should you buy? have 313 words, post on www.androidcentral.com at February 11, 2020. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.