Cloud computing: Top risks and threats 11 cloud vulnerabilities that keep customers up at night. SUSE may have given up on the OpenStack Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) cloud, but Red Hat hasn’t. The Raleigh, N.C.-based company has just released its latest OpenStack distribution, Red Hat OpenStack Platform (RHOP) 16. Cloud Cloud computing: Spending is breaking records, Microsoft Azure slowly closes the gap on AWS Microsoft to combine its Windows client and hardware teams under Chief Product Officer Panos Panay Top cloud providers in 2020: AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud, hybrid, SaaS players How esports intersects with life, athletics, and business (ZDNet YouTube) Google Stadia vs. Microsoft xCloud: The battle for cloud gaming (CNET) Tips on keeping a Google Photos-type video bug from impacting cloud-based files (TechRepublic) This new OpenStack is built on the foundation of Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 8. The version adds a refined long-life support lifecycle, comprehensive feature consolidation, and a new commitment to delivering continuous community innovation as enterprise-ready features via stream releases. It combines the best features of the last three OpenStack release Train along with Red Hat’s own special sauce. Modular by design, the new Red Hat OpenStack is meant to optimize IT operations for existing… Read full this story
- 'Final Fantasy VII Remake' Delayed, New Release Date Pits It Against 'Cyberpunk 2077'
- Amitabh Bachchan’s Chehre Gets New Release Date To Avoid Clash With Gulabo Sitabo
- Mohanlal's Marakkar: Arabikadalinte Simham Gets Postponed: Here's The New Release Date!
- New Release of MyNetDiary Premium Recipes Promotes Easy, Healthy Options
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8.1 adds live Linux kernel patching
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8.2 beta arrives
- Red Hat ups its OpenShift Kubernetes hybrid-cloud game
- IBM launches Cloud Paks, pre-integrated applications optimized for Red Hat OpenShift
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux to become officially supported on Azure (at last)
- IBM beats Q4 expectations with Red Hat bolstering software sales
Red Hat OpenStack lives on in a new release have 314 words, post on www.zdnet.com at February 20, 2020. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.