(CNN)If you’ve been swayed by recent reports that red and processed meat isn’t harmful to your health, put down that bacon — there’s bad news.
Large public health impact
A risk for chicken?
Sign up here to get The Results Are In with Dr. Sanjay Gupta every Tuesday from the CNN Health team.
- One in five deaths worldwide linked to unhealthy diet high in sugar, salt, processed meat
- A final EPA rollback under Trump curbs use of health studies
- Coronavirus live updates: Southern California hospitals ‘in crisis,’ state health leader says
- Mars ahoy! Three spaceships are now more than halfway to the Red Planet where they will study the atmosphere and search for signs of alien life
- Forget fad diets! Any form of healthy eating can lower your risk of heart disease by a fifth, study shows
- Britain's mass vaccination drive will start TUESDAY: NHS boss says race to beat Covid will begin on Dec 8 with UK set to get 'MILLIONS' of doses of Pfizer's jab before New Year amid fears first batch of 800,000 'could be all we get for some time'
- Now here's the good news: Pioneering drugs that almost double bowel cancer survival time are among the medical breakthroughs overlooked in a year of Covid gloom
- Facebook movement data could help find new Covid-19 locations, study finds
- Boris Johnson tells Covid deniers to 'grow up' and NHS boss Sir Simon Stevens slams their 'lies' about hospitals being empty – saying the 'nonsense' could KILL people and 'nothing is more demoralising' to medics
- Over half of Army personnel under severe stress: study
- Health chiefs reveal UK will get FOUR MILLION vaccine doses by the end of the year as first batch arrives at London hospital and successful way to deliver it to care homes is found
- CDC says severe allergic reactions to coronavirus vaccine are rare
- The arms race: New head of Army vaccine taskforce says jabs should be 'in arms, not on shelves' as he vows to use 'wartime' tactics to make sure it is supplied ANYWHERE in England
- Having the vaccine doesn't mean vulnerable pensioners can act with 'wild abandon and go off to the bingo halls' says Deputy chief medical officer Jonathan Van-Tam
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JANUARY 10
- Retired doctor slams 'bureaucratic' chaos clogging UK's mass-vaccination rollout as she describes in painstaking detail the red tape she faces to deliver vaccine... but is STILL waiting for start date EIGHT MONTHS after signing up
- NextGen says it will ditch efforts to take over Lafayette utilities if council opposes
- Is Matt Hancock backing off mid-February vaccine target ALREADY? Tory MPs accuse Health Secretary of downplaying chances of success and leaving himself 'plenty of wriggle room' - as one gives verdict 'they've not a hope in hell'
- British companies GIVE UP on cross-Channel trade because of Brexit red tape: Firms rethink how they operate after UK-EU deal leaves them facing increased costs and paperwork
- Six Types Of Vinegar And Their Health Benefits
Red and processed meat are not ok for health, study says, despite news to the contrary have 1209 words, post on edition.cnn.com at February 3, 2020. This is cached page on TechNews. If you want remove this page, please contact us.