Video PlayerClose SHANGHAI, Feb. 23 (Xinhua) — A C919 Chinese-produced large passenger jet landed in Shengli airport in Dongying city of east China’s Shandong Province Sunday to conduct test flights. The No. 106 C919 aircraft left the Shanghai Pudong airport at 11:08 a.m. and arrived in Dongying at 1:07 p.m., said sources with the Commercial Aircraft Corporation of China (COMAC), the manufacturer. The aircraft will conduct tests concerning the passenger cabin, lighting and external noises at Dongying and other test bases, the sources said. Meanwhile, China’s domestically-developed ARJ21 regional aircraft are conducting intensive test flights, with the No.103 and No. 131 aircraft undergoing test flights Saturday at Shanghai’s Pudong and Dachang airports, respectively.
- Schedule for NASA's Commercial Crew Test Flights Still Uncertain, Safety Panel Warns
- Success! Virgin Galactic's VSS Unity Space Plane Aces 2nd Powered Test Flight
- Fly Along on a Virgin Galactic Test Flight in This Awesome Video
- WATCH LIVE: SpaceX Crew Dragon ends test flight, returns to Earth with splashdown
- SpaceX Crew Dragon ends test flight, returns to Earth with Atlantic splashdown
- Virgin Galactic Latest Unity Test Flight Brings First Passenger To Space
- A Boeing 737 MAX Test Flight Had Its Ups and Downs
- Boeing’s flying car completed first test flight
- Boeing’s autonomous flying car completes first test flight
- Why a Fighter Jet Is Testing 'Quiet' Supersonic Booms Over Texas
China's C919 jet to conduct test flights have 225 words, post on www.xinhuanet.com at February 24, 2020. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.