NEW DELHI: Presently, the 16-inch Apple MacBook Pro is the most powerful and the best laptop offered by Apple. Now, it seems that this powerful laptop is all set to get a successor. A new regulatory filing suggests that Apple could soon launch the new MacBook Pro. It is expected that the company might release the new laptop in the coming months. As reported by 9to5Mac, the new filing which revealed the about the upcoming MacBook was spotted on the database of Eurasian Economic Commission. A screenshot of the filing revealed some of the details of the upcoming MacBook Pro. The report suggests that the company submitted the filing on December 24, 2019. The document filled refers “portable personal computer brand Apple” and reveals that it runs MacOS 10.15 which is MacOS Catalina, the latest version of Apple’s Mac OS. Along with this, the new product also has a model number which is — A2289. This clearly suggests that a new MacBook Pro is going to come soon. Recently, former KGI Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo reaffirmed his earlier claim that Apple plans to launch both sub-6GHz and sub-6GHz-plus-mmWave iPhone models in the latter half of 2020. He said that the… Read full this story
- Apple may announce a new MacBook this month: Here's everything we've heard about it (AAPL)
- The Apple Engineer Behind The New MacBook Speaks–And What He Says Might Shock You!
- After nearly two weeks with Apple's brand-new MacBook Air, I'm convinced: It's worth the high price tag (AAPL)
- Elon Musk Reveals New Plan for Privatizing Tesla
- Medical devices firm reveals new trade deals
- Apple just launched new MacBook Pro laptops — and they have a updated keyboard (AAPL)
- Apple's new MacBook Air vs. the MacBook Pro: Here are the main differences (AAPL)
- Apple offers to fix broken MacBook, MacBook Pro keyboards
- Everything we think we know about the new MacBook that Apple could announce soon
- With new MacBook Pro laptops, Apple sticks to its guns
This is what Apple's regulatory filing reveal about new MacBook have 335 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at January 14, 2020. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.