For those planning to buy an iPhone, Flipkart Republic Day sale has ‘crazy offer’. Apple iPhone XS (64GB) is available at Rs 49,999 after a discount of Rs 39,900 (approximately) during the four-day sale. Apple iPhone XS’ listed price is Rs 89,900. Flipkart’s Republic Day Sale starts January 19 and will run through January 22. There are also smartphones from Samsung, Vivo, Realme and other brands available at discount during the sale. Apple iPhone XS: Specifications Apple iPhone XS features 5.8-inch Super Retina OLED screen. The iPhone comes powered by Apple A12 Bionic processor. In terms of camera, the iPhone Xs features dual 12MP rear cameras with f/1.8 wide aperture. At the front, there is a 7MP TrueDepth camera. The handset also Smart HDR, which combines several images of a moving subject together and analyses it to bring the best shot. The handset offers Face ID for secure authentication. As for the battery, the iPhone XS comes equipped with support for wireless charging and is compatible with Qi certified chargers. The smartphone is equipped with IP68 rating making it dust and water resistant for maximum depth of 2 metres for up to 30 minutes. Follow Gadgets Now on Facebook and… Read full this story
- Fourth-Gen Apple iPhone available this April?
- Huawei P20 Pro vs Apple iPhone X: Notches galore
- iPhone 7 Price in India, Apple iPhone 7 Reviews, Specifications
- Apple iPhone 12
- The Best Tech Deals From Walmart’s Presidents' Day Sale
- All the Biggest 2018 Amazon Prime Day Sales Happening Right Now
- All the Biggest 2018 Amazon Prime Day Sales
- Apple IPhone 8 With Bundled $300 Gift Card Is Available Online In Sam's Club Sale
- Apple iPhone mania returns as consumers line up to buy the iPhone X
- How to get an old iPhone battery replaced, and how much will Apple iPhone battery replacement cost in the UK?
This Apple iPhone is available at Rs 39,900 discount in Flipkart Republic Day sale have 301 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at January 19, 2020. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.