Samsung recently launched the Galaxy S10 Lite at CES 2020, in Las Vegas.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite specifications
The Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite comes with a 6.7-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED display. The display is protected with a coating of scratch resistant glass. The smartphone sports a 32MP punch hole front camera for selfies and triple rear camera. The rear camera of the smartphone offers a 48MP main sensor with Super Steady OIS, a 12MP ultra-wide angle lens and a 5MP macro camera.
Running Android 10, the smartphone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor. The device packs 6GB/8GB of RAM and 128GB internal storage. The users can further expand the storage up to 1TB by adding a microSD card.
The Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite is backed by a 4500mAh battery with support for 25w fast charging. The smartphone comes in three colour options Prism White, Prism Black and Prism Blue.
Apart from this, it is also expected that Samsung might also launch the Galaxy Note 10 Lite in the country on the same day. The smartphone comes with Samsung’s proprietary S Pen with support for Air Commands. The device is powered by the company’s in-house Exynos 9810 processor and runs Android 10 operating system.
It also comes in three colour options — Aura Glow, Aura Black and Aura Red.
|Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite|
|See Full Specifications|
Samsung Galaxy S10e (Black, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage) with No Cost EMI/Additional Exchange Offers₹ 47,900 ₹ 59,000BUY
Samsung Galaxy S10e (White, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage) with No Cost EMI/Additional Exchange Offers₹ 47,900 ₹ 59,000BUY
(Renewed) Samsung Galaxy S10 (Black) without offers₹ 49,495 ₹ 71,000BUY
- The Best Smartphone Camera: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edition
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Active Review: A Smartphone You Can Take Outside
- Adventure Tested: Samsung Galaxy S5 Active Review
- Liverpool launch India academy
- F1: Force India boss says Mexican funding boosted by GP success
- Steven Gerrard aims to emulate David Beckham with LA Galaxy
- New UFC online television service launches on Jan. 4
- All Sochi Olympic athletes to get Galaxy Note 3
- Review: Samsung fitness products offer the basics
- McLaren and Ferrari announce launch dates for 2015 cars