January 13 2020
Roadwork Along PVDS
Motorists are advised to expect delays on Wednesday, January 15th, and Thursday, January 16th, while traveling on Palos Verdes Drive South in the landslide area due to roadwork from 8 a.m. to approximately 5 p.m. Motorists may want to choose an alternate route to avoid the roadwork-related queues through the area. If you choose to drive through this area, please proceed slowly and always drive safely! Further questions, please call Public Works at 310-544-5252. Thank you!
This press release was produced by the City of Rancho Palos Verdes. The views expressed here are the author’s own.
- Craving Extra Square Footage? Here's Where Renters Can Score the Most Space for Their Money
- Federal Docs Detail Dozens of Drone Sightings at Several US Nuclear Power Plants
- 'I've lost absolutely everything': Fire burns a devastating path through one family's Sierra empire
- Unforgettable game even before The Play
- What’s new on Netflix and what’s leaving in November 2020
- The drivers brought to a halt by almost EMPTY cycle lanes: Audit of traffic reveals how £225million green scheme is squeezing furious motorists onto narrowed streets next to deserted bike lanes
- Getting home is just as hard! Day of frustration for commuters sees cancelled trains, crowded buses and gridlock - with Sadiq Khan getting stuck in one of his own 'green' road schemes
- Traveling to Germany: Coronavirus restrictions — questions and answers
- Coronavirus digest: Germany warns over rapid vaccine approvals
- See sandbag locations across metro Baton Rouge as Zeta approaches
- What to expect at Tesla’s Battery Day event
- UK-France: Holidaymakers rush home to avoid quarantine
- As dangers rise, many fear their California Dream is fading
- Hyundai Is Serious About Building This Car That Can Walk On Legs
Roadwork Along Palo Verdes Drive South have 284 words, post on patch.com at January 14, 2020. This is cached page on TechNews. If you want remove this page, please contact us.