Luxury fan maker Luxaire has launched its first IoT-enabled smart fan called Lux 5130 In India. The luxury fan has been priced at Rs 1,25,000. It is a drop mount-type fan with a 300mm 12-inch drop from ceiling to blades. The fan comes with 10-year motor warranty, claimed to be highest in the industry. Lux 5130 is available at Luxaire Luxury Fan showrooms in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kochi as well as on the company’s website.. The IoT-enabled fan comes with BLDC Technology, IoT control and remote-control operations. The fan can be controlled with WiZ. It is also compatible with Alexa, Google Assistant and Siri. Users can maintain fan speed and modes and there is reverse rotation and under-light with dimming options. The designer ceiling fan comes with four wooden blades and is available in two colours- matte white motor with matte white blades and black motor with walnut colour blades. It has 20 watts of warm white 3000K LED light. The company claims that the blade design gives an air delivery of 218RPM at top speed while ensuring silent operation when in use. The BLDC motor fan is said to ensure lowest power consumption (26 watts), ensuring 70% energy savings compared… Read full this story
- Havells launches Carnesia-I ceiling fan with smart mode at Rs 4,500
- Ceiling fans from leading brands in India
- Over 70,000 Lowe’s Ceiling Fans Recalled; Blades Can Fly Off And Cause Injury
- IoT-based smart home appliances launched
- Bengaluru: Budding playback singer Sushmitha Raje complains of torture, hangs herself from ceiling fan
- The perfect cuppa every time! Five sleek smart kettles that boil hot water exactly to your liking
- Smart speakers with Alexa that are amazing conversationalists
- IoT and connected devices: The best thing to happen to home automation, or a frustrating mess?
- TSP IT Services Wins Third Consecutive CRN IoT Innovators Award
- Forget the Internet of Things. Here’s what IoT really stands for
Luxaire unveils its first IoT-enabled smart ceiling fan Lux 5130 have 316 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at January 15, 2020. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.