The new update is currently available across all Google Assistant devices by default. To activate it, users just need to say: “Hey Google, tell me a Frozen story.”
When you do, you’ll launch the skill (there’s some music and an intro), which takes you to a campfire with some of the film’s main characters. After the intro has finished playing, you or your child can select a character you’d like to tell you a story, Life hacker reported on Sunday.
Each of these tales from Frozen is about three or four minutes long from the beginning to end.
The stories last just a few minutes, making them a decent option when you need a bathroom break without the kiddo or want to put something quick on before bedtime, the report added.
- Watch the first MMA fight filmed using Google Glass
- Carlos Gomez uses Google in a unique way and the reason is tremendous
- Jose Offerman bat attack victim tells story of a baseball dream derailed
- NFLN’s “Timeline” tells story of hostages and football
- Without random testing, Nevada’s TRT ban little more than ‘don’t ask, don’t tell’ policy
- Film tells story of Muhammad Ali’s draft fight
- Scully tells story about time wolf nearly devoured Braves’ Gomes
- Reliving every parent’s worst nightmare: Devon Still tells story of past year in essay
- By the numbers: Stats tell story of All-Star selection (VIDEO)
- Jerry Sandusky’s son tells story to Oprah Winfrey