There are a dizzying number of laptops and desktops to choose from. Cut through the clutter with this list of our top recommendations so you can get the right one for you. If you’re looking for a specific style of laptop, here are our best gaming laptops, two-in-ones and Chromebooks, as well as the best choices for college students, creatives and MacBook Pro alternatives for the Windows set. Plus, if you just want pure power or battery life, our rankings of battery life and performance are for you. Need to stay as low as possible on price? Check out our picks for budget laptops and budget gaming laptops. See all of CNET’s laptop reviews here. Best for your commuters Dell XPS 13 Sarah Tew/CNET ED I T O R S ’ C H O I C E Mar 2019 Dell’s is a 13.3-inch laptop that’s so trimmed up that the body is basically the size of an older 11.6-inch laptop. Being part of the company’s XPS line means both its chassis and components are top notch for its class, so you’re getting great battery life and performance, too. Read our Dell XPS 13 (2019) review. $3,205 at Walmart Read more: Best laptop backpack for 2020 Best for those who crave portability and flexibility Lenovo Yoga C930 Sarah… Read full this story
- Best Ultra-Portable Laptops
- The Brief History of Apple Laptops
- Laptops - What Kind of Laptop Should You Buy?
- Dashboard Widgets for Windows
- From Rolls Royce to Trabant - What To Do When Your Desktop or Laptop Goes Slow
- Why you Should Avoid Windows Vista Like the Plague (at Least for Now) Part 3
- Desktop or Laptop? Choose the Right Computer For You!
- Laptop Vs Desktop - Which One Should I Buy?
- Laptops or PCs - Which Are Best?
- Buying a Laptop that You Can Use as a Personal Assistant
Best Windows and Mac laptops and desktops for 2020 have 305 words, post on www.cnet.com at December 27, 2019. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.