The app quiz comprises of a set of five questions based on general knowledge and current affairs. Those participating in the quiz must answer all five questions correctly to become eligible for the prize.
There is usually one winner of the quiz and is selected via lucky draw. Results of today’s quiz will be announced on December 31.
Here are the questions of today’s quiz along with the answers that can help you win Rs 5,000 as Amazon Pay balance.
Question 1: Black Friday, associated with the start of the Christmas shopping season, is observed on the day after which holiday in the USA?
Question 2: Finding the gaps’ is a part memoir, part self help book written by which personality known for his accurate decision making?
Answer: Simon Taufel
Question 3: National Milk Day observed on 26th November every year, is observed on the birthday of which famous Indian?
Answer: Dr. Verghese Kurien
Question 4: Which famous cricketer’s twitter handle has his name along with the words 100mph?
Answer: Shoaib Akhtar
Question 5: Kitten, Pumps, Cone, Sling Back and Platform are types of what?
- Amazon Storefronts
- The Ten Best Driving Apps
- Amazon Raises Cost Of Minimum Spend For Free Shipping
- Amazon Prime Day: the hits, the hype and what it means for Prime Day 2019
- How Google May Handle Question Answering when Facts are Missing
- Amazon Introduces Blog Blueprint to Deliver WordPress Posts as Audio on Alexa
- Despite Obama's Worst Month, He Can Still Win
- From the archives: Half of Detroit property owners don't pay taxes
- Google's New 'Cameos' App Lets Celebs Answer Questions from Search Results
- Facebook, Google the global app-install leaders, but Twitter wins for retention