Disney+ will be available in the UK on March 31st, a little over four months after it launches in the US on November 12th, Disney CEO Bob Iger announced on an earnings call yesterday. Along with the UK, the service is also set to launch in other major European markets — including Germany, France, Italy, and Spain — on the same date. Disney+ is already available in the Netherlands, where it launched as a free pilot trial back in September. But its wider March 2020 launch will be the first time many viewers in Europe are able to legally watch Disney+ exclusives including The Mandalorian and The Lady and the Tramp live-action remake. Just announced: #DisneyPlus will be available in the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain (and more to be announced soon) starting on March 31st. Please note: Titles may vary by territory. pic.twitter.com/lE6nzBeaXy— Disney+ (@disneyplus) November 7, 2019 The big question now is how much Disney+ will cost when it comes to the UK. The service is currently set to cost $6.99 a month in the US, and will cost €6.99 a month in the Netherlands starting from November 12th. Yesterday’s UK release date announcement coincided with then… Read full this story
- US Senator Warren Launches Exploratory Committee for 2020 Presidential Race
- Tulsi Gabbard launches cmapign for Democratic 2020 nomination
- [Ticker] Italy's €780 basic income scheme to launch in March
- Tommy Robinson to cash in on his notoriety by launching UK media company
- Facebook launches UK fact-checking initiative to combat fake news
- Paradise Island launches UK’s first Augmented Reality golf experience in Derbyshire
- Facebook launches UK fact-checking programme to fight fake news
- Meghan Markle's three favourite Disney films
- Girl writes heartfelt letter to Disney asking for princesses who 'look like her'
- Every single Disney remake heading to cinemas
Disney+ is launching in the UK on March 31st 2020 have 300 words, post on www.theverge.com at November 8, 2019. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.