They star in the upcoming anti-hate satire movie. And, Alfie Allen, 33, joined Thomasin McKenzie, 19, on the red carpet at the European Premiere of Jojo Rabbit during the 63rd BFI London Film Festival at Odeon Luxe Leicester Square on Saturday night. The Game Of Thrones actor looked dapper in a plum coloured suit, which he teamed with a checked shirt, while Thomasin put on a stylish display in a metallic checked trouser suit and silver bejewelled heels. The stars are out! Alfie Allen, 33, joined Thomasin McKenzie, 19, at the European Premiere of Jojo Rabbit at Odeon Luxe Leicester Square on Saturday night Speaking on the red carpet, Thomasin explained how she landed the female lead, saying: ‘I did an audition, my first ever audition in LA so I was pretty nervous about it. Then I Skyped with Taika and now here we are. Discussing the diversity of roles and the importance of the story, she added: ‘I’m always really keen to tell important stories and share important messages and tell stories that need to be told.’ RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Scarlett Johansson dazzles in elegantly beaded gown as Laura… Ryan Reynolds enjoys a daddy-daughter day with Inez as it… Read full this story
- 33 picks to see at the 2016 Milwaukee Film Festival
- Sundance Film Festival opening night brings Naomi Watts, Keri Russell, Scarlett Johansson and more stars to the screens
- James Gandolfini’s last film, ‘Enough Said,’ to hit theaters Sept. 20
- Latest film and book sales have Arnold Schwarzenegger looking like a lost action hero
- Bill Murray makes a colorful leading man at the premiere for his new film, 'St. Vincent'
- These are the must-see summer festivals and concerts across Iowa
- Makin Waves with Lowlight
- Hollywood and New York filmmakers, actors, producers recall the shock of Sept. 11 aftermath
- Rock ‘n’ roll and much more at APMFF
- Desert Trip fans tell their tales of admittedly excessive rock star idol worship
Alfie Allen looks dapper alongside Thomasin McKenzie at the European premiere of Jojo Rabbit during the 63rd BFI London Film Festival have 309 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 5, 2019. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.