Modi, also the Environment, Forest and Climate Change Minister, would from now on use the electric vehicle to move around the capital city, his office said in a release.
Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on July 25 drove down to the state Assembly in an electric car to attend the monsoon session of the House.
The Bihar government has taken nine electric vehicles on lease from central government undertaking Energy Efficiency Services Ltd (EESL) for five years, the statement said.
The cars will be used by the state Assembly speaker, Legislative Council chairman and the chief secretary to spread awareness about using electric and CNG-run vehicles instead of petrol and diesel ones to protect the environment, it added.
- Disadvantages of Electric Cars
- How To Build an Electric Car - A Basic Overview
- Popular Electric Cars Drive To Europe
- Electric Cars Imported From China
- How Do I Cut Down My Electric Cars Charging Time?
- Why The Size And Strength Of Batteries Is Holding Back The Electric Car Market
- Japan's Electric Cars
- Homemade Electric Car for Science Project
- Zero To Sixty In Under Four Seconds In An Electric Car
- Hydrogen Fuel Cell Cars vs Electric Cars - Which Is Really The Car Of The Future?