We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication. 1. A squeegee broom guaranteed to make all of your floors look brand spanking new. The 100% natural rubber brush picks up pet hair like a magnet and easily removes hair from carpets, rugs, hardwood, and linoleum. 2. A bottle of mold and mildew remover, because those tubs and showers can get gross within the blink of an eye. Just apply the gel on the surface, let it sit for 7-8 hours, and rinse it off — no scrubbing required! 3. A pack of dishwasher cleaning tabs to remove all the grime from inside your machine and stop it from having any weird smells and hidden residue. 4. A powder cleaner for walls, floors, and wood that’ll take any old, dingy surface and make it look pristine again. 5. A bottle of ammonia-free Windex glass cleaner so your mirrors will no longer be covered in smudges and fingerprints. 7. A septic-safe, jetted tub system cleaner so… Read full this story
- From a peeling mask to a pumice scrub, five products to help care for your feet - and they're all available on Amazon
- Kerry Katona lugs bags of clothes as she shares a kiss with her beau Ryan Mahoney while he helps her move into her new home
- Historic Home Gets New Roof from Pro-Home Services
- Fire Chief: Blaze at former Walter Camp home in New Haven intentionally set
- McKinley Homes Introduces New Community and Agent Incentive
- Tacko Fall photo with John Cena makes WWE legend look absolutely tiny
- Google: AI helps Google Translate offer these new languages spoken by millions
- Religious pilgrimage site, Make My Pilgrimage, looking to raise funds
- Help make lemonade out of lemons!
- Lena Dunham's Trainer Tracy Anderson Says She Wanted to 'Feel Better' and Not Make Her Body 'Look Different'
28 Products That'll Help Make Even The Dingiest Part Of Your Home Look New Again have 335 words, post on www.buzzfeed.com at October 12, 2019. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.