By CNN.com Wire ServicePUBLISHED: September 12, 2019 at 9:22 am | UPDATED: September 12, 2019 at 9:29 am By Kyle Blaine, CNN (CNN) — The third Democratic presidential debate takes place tonight in Houston, with former Vice President Joe Biden and Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts sharing the debate stage for the first time this cycle, having previously avoided a direct confrontation as a result of the random draw process. Democratic voters will see the current top three candidates — Biden, Warren and Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont — share the stage together, setting up the ideological battle in the nominating race between the more moderate and progressive wings of the party. For most of the other seven candidates sharing the stage, who have either failed to break into the top tier or have seen their positions stall in the Democratic race, the debate will be another chance to inject their candidacies with much-needed momentum heading into the fall sprint ahead of the first contests early next year. What time is the debate? 5 to 8 p.m. Pacific timeHow can I watch it? The debate will air on ABC and Univision (with Spanish translation). Who is debating? Ten candidates made… Read full this story
- US House pushes Obama on effects of spending cuts
- US tax-cut bill nears Senate approval
- Romney, Clinton targeted at debates
- Obama, Clinton clash in YouTube debate
- White House agrees to $6.5B more in budget cuts
- Obama warns US 'running out of time' for debt deal
- Greek parliament approves key public-sector job cuts
- Bush mulling sharp cuts in troops in Iraq: report
- British party leaders to hold TV election debates
- Romney accuses McCain of "dirty tricks"
What time is the Democratic debate, and who made the cut? have 272 words, post on www.mercurynews.com at September 12, 2019. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.