The Championship has reached its first International break, allowing clubs to reflect on their start to the 2019/20 season.
With six games down, the most relentless division in the world will take its first breather of the season.
Matchday six threw up a host of surprises, as always, none bigger than Swansea City’s dramatic win at Elland Road.
Despite dominating possession and creating the lion’s share of the chances, Leeds United were dealt a sucker-punch in the 90th minute to end their unbeaten start to the season.
That means Steve Cooper’s Swans are the outright Championship leaders, with 16 points from a possible 18.
As a result, that has seen their promotion odds slashed by the bookmakers after such a strong start to the season.
After yesterday’s results, there were a few other movers in the market, so here is a full look at the latest Championship promotion odds, courtesy of thepools.com.
Championship promotion odds:
Leeds United – 2/5
Fulham – 11/10
West Brom – 7/4
Swansea City – 11/4
Cardiff City – 5/1
Bristol City – 6/1
Sheffield Wednesday – 7/1
Nottingham Forest – 7/1
Preston – 8/1
Middlesbrough – 12/1
Derby County – 12/1
QPR – 12/1
Millwall – 16/1
Blackburn – 16/1
Charlton – 16/1
Birmingham City – 18/1
Reading – 22/1
Luton Town – 25/1
Stoke City – 25/1
Hull City – 33/1
Huddersfield – 40/1
Barnsley – 50/1
Wigan Athletic – 66/1
Follow Hull Live
Our daily newsletter – To get the latest headlines direct to your email inbox every day, click here.
Follow us on Instagram – On the Hull Live Instagram page we share gorgeous pictures of our stunning city – and if you tag us in your posts, we could repost your picture on our page! We also put the latest news in our Instagram Stories. Click here to follow Hull Live on Instagram.
Follow Hull City on Facebook – Like our Facebook page to get the latest news in your feed and join in the lively discussions in the comments. Click here to give it a like!
Follow us on Twitter – For breaking Hull City news and the latest stories, click here to follow Hull Live Hull City News on Twitter!
- Microsoft's latest Windows Server 2019 test build includes first preview of Hyper-V 2019
- Nissan Becomes The Latest Manufacturer To Join Formula E
- ASVDA Startup Ecosystem Forum at InnoVEX 2019 to Create a New stage for Innovation, Entrepreneurship and International Connections
- The World Rallycross Championship Will Go All Electric In 2020: Report
- The Grand Prize For This MotoGP Video Game Championship Is Ironically A Car
- 13-Year-Old Prodigy Wins Pinball World Championships
- Texas Book Festival 2019:
All by Myself: Loneliness in Fiction
- Rider Makes Incredible Pass To Become First Woman To Win World Championship Motorcycle Race
- The World Endurance Championship Could Be In More Trouble Than We Thought: Report
- Why The World Endurance Championship Needs Another Race In America