PUBLISHED: 07:24 12 September 2019 | UPDATED: 07:24 12 September 2019
A train fault has caused disruption to trains from Norwich this morning. Picture: Sonya Brown
Train faults are causing disruption to services to and from Norwich this morning.
You may also want to watch:
The 6.52am service from Norwich to Great Yarmouth and the 7.05am from Norwich to London Liverpool Street have both been cancelled due to a train fault.
While the 9.30am from London Liverpool Street to Norwich, due 11.27am will be terminated at Ipswich and will no longer stop at Stowmarket, Diss or Norwich due to a train fault.
For the latest travel information on the railways visit the Greater Anglia journey check website.
- Storm Hannah sparks TRAVEL CHAOS as 60mph winds rip trees onto tracks cancelling trains
- NJ Transit's Atlantic City rail service will make a comeback — in spring
- Early morning train fault causing problems on East Kilbride line
- Coatbridge residents meeting to air views on "unreliable" bus and rail services
- Atlantic City rail service to return by Memorial Day weekend
- Storm Gareth cancels trains from Ayr to Glasgow
- Not so fast, high-speed rail was not canceled for San Fernando Valley despite what Gov. Newsom said
- Here Are 5 Big Reasons California’s High-Speed Rail Project Became The ‘Train To Nowhere’
- Eurostar cancels trains after French customs staff strike over Brexit
- Eurostar warns Brits not to travel to Paris and cancels trains for next 3 days