Photo: Todd Taylor / Taylor Photography Group
Address: 78 Hermosa Ave., Oakland.
Listing agent: Karen Gartz, Compass, 510-414-8903, [email protected].
Price: $1.895 million.
Beds: 4 Baths: 3 Square footage: 3,529
Built in 1993, this meticulously maintained view home features a wall of windows in the living room and bay vistas from a spacious patio. The owner’s suite hosts a spa bathroom with a floating vanity, shower and a soaking tub, as well as a walk-in closet. The listing also includes a bonus room that could serve as a gym, playroom or office. Professionally manicured terraced landscapes stretch in front and behind the residence, and the home was staged by Cora Sue Anthony, who has appeared on HGTV. There’s an open house Sunday from 2 to 4:30 p.m. Read more at www.78hermosa.com.
- Price Point: $3 million in Belvedere
- Price Point: $16 million in Lower Nob Hill
- Price Point: $3 million in Russian Hill
- Price Point: $999,000 in Oakland
- Price Point: $899,000 in Oakland’s Montclair neighborhood
- Price Points: Lobster for every palate and wallet
- Price Point: $1.395 million in Oakland’s Piedmont Pines
- Price Point: $1.399 million in Oakland
- Price Point: $3.295 million in the Haight
- Price Point: $1.595 million in Cow Hollow