Published 7:12 pm PDT, Friday, September 27, 2019 Photo: Todd Taylor / Taylor Photography Group Photo: Todd Taylor / Taylor Photography Group Image 1 of / 1 Caption Close Image 1 of 1 Photo: Todd Taylor / Taylor Photography Group Price Point: $1.895 million in Oakland 1 / 1 Back to Gallery Address: 78 Hermosa Ave., Oakland. Listing agent: Karen Gartz, Compass, 510-414-8903, [email protected] More Information Price: $1.895 million. Beds: 4 Baths: 3 Square footage: 3,529 Built in 1993, this meticulously maintained view home features a wall of windows in the living room and bay vistas from a spacious patio. The owner’s suite hosts a spa bathroom with a floating vanity, shower and a soaking tub, as well as a walk-in closet. The listing also includes a bonus room that could serve as a gym, playroom or office. Professionally manicured terraced landscapes stretch in front and behind the residence, and the home was staged by Cora Sue Anthony, who has appeared on HGTV. There’s an open house Sunday from 2 to 4:30 p.m. Read more at www.78hermosa.com.
- Price Point: $4.338 million in NOPA
- Price Point: $4.25 million in Santa Cruz
- Falling crude prices point to a global slowdown: Peter McGuire, XM Australia
- Racial Disparity In Oakland Traffic Stops Remains Despite Police Department Changes
- Oakland’s biggest office building is for sale
- BART’s rent is soaring, so it wants to buy a new Oakland headquarters
- Marshall leads balanced Xavier past Oakland, 73-63
- Palm Beach Single-Family Home Median Prices Increase in October
- Ripple effect of property boom sees million-dollar homes spring up outside blue-chip suburbs
- Petrol prices set to spike by 50 CENTS a litre as smaller stations bump up their prices to meet more expensive retailers
Price Point: $1.895 million in Oakland have 272 words, post on www.sfgate.com at September 27, 2019. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.