Photo: Open Homes Photography
Address: 90 Sussex St., Glen Park, San Francisco.
Listing agent: Amanda Jones, Compass, 415-218-2179, [email protected].
Price: $1.749 million.
Beds: 4 Baths: 2 Square footage: 1,511
East of Glen Canyon Park and south of the Walter Haas Playground, this midcentury is detached on three sides, allowing sunlight to pour into the home throughout the day. Stainless steel appliances and quartz counters outfit the contemporary kitchen, while the main level offers panoramic views of the city. The home rests on an oversized lot and includes a landscaped garden and three patios. An open house takes place Sunday from 2 to 4 p.m. See more at www.glenparkviews.com.
- What is the Ideal Price Point to Get the Most Coaching Clients?
- Wristwatch Buying Guide - Your Price Point
- The Best White Jeans For Guys at Every Price Point
- Take Advantage of City Parking and Enjoy a Day in Downtown Chicago
- Tips on Getting Discount Theme Park Entry
- A List of Tips For Getting Discount Tickets For Amusement Parks
- Car Accidents in Dana Point Cause Traffic Congestion
- Marketing Success - At What Price?
- The Dana Point Real Estate Area
- How to Increase Your Prices - 5 Steps to Consider