Published 7:12 pm PDT, Friday, September 27, 2019 Photo: Open Homes Photography Photo: Open Homes Photography Image 1 of / 1 Caption Close Image 1 of 1 Photo: Open Homes Photography Price Point: $1.749 million in Glen Park 1 / 1 Back to Gallery Address: 90 Sussex St., Glen Park, San Francisco. Listing agent: Amanda Jones, Compass, 415-218-2179, [email protected] More Information Price: $1.749 million. Beds: 4 Baths: 2 Square footage: 1,511 East of Glen Canyon Park and south of the Walter Haas Playground, this midcentury is detached on three sides, allowing sunlight to pour into the home throughout the day. Stainless steel appliances and quartz counters outfit the contemporary kitchen, while the main level offers panoramic views of the city. The home rests on an oversized lot and includes a landscaped garden and three patios. An open house takes place Sunday from 2 to 4 p.m. See more at www.glenparkviews.com.
- Hong Kong businessman pays nearly US$1 million for parking space
- Hong Kong businessman pays almost $1 million for parking space
- Bel Air mega mansion with 12 bedrooms, a bowling alley, a helicopter pad, and a CANDY room sells for $94 million - after slashing the price from $150 million
- Sony Announces Alpha 58 and NEX-3N at Aggressive Price Points
- Mini's new EV will challenge $30,000 U.S. price point
- How AT&T Will Boast Content & Price Point For HBO Max To Compete With Netflix
- Hong Kong businessman pays almost US$1 million for parking space
- Hong Kong Tycoon Buys Million Dollar Parking Space Amid Looming Recession
- High Point Elementary School, Orland Park, Illinois
- Union Acquisition Corp. II Announces Pricing of $175 Million Initial Public Offering
Price Point: $1.749 million in Glen Park have 258 words, post on www.sfgate.com at September 27, 2019. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.