The OnePlus 7T is the latest entry to the OnePlus range, and it’s truly a phone worthy of your pocket, packing the most recent and powerful hardware into a gorgeous design for under $600. It’s a phenomenal deal, and despite the fact we’re expecting a OnePlus 7T Pro as well, it’s clear the OnePlus 7T hasn’t lost its mojo. But OnePlus isn’t alone in splitting a previously solitary range — Samsung split the Note range into two models for the first time this year, offering the Galaxy Note 10 and the Note 10 Plus. The Galaxy Note 10 is the cheaper sibling to the Galaxy Note 10 Plus, but it’s still a powerful smartphone worth looking at. But which of these two phones is the better one for you? Has the flagship killer lost its edge, or will OnePlus claim yet another scalp? We put the two phones to the test to find out. Specs OnePlus 7T Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Size 160.9 x 74.4 x 8.1 mm (6.33 x 2.93 x 0.32 inches) 151 × 71.8 × 7.9 mm (5.94 × 2.83 × 0.31 inches) Weight 190 grams (6.70 ounces) 168 grams (5.93 ounces) Screen size 6.55-inch Fluid AMOLED… Read full this story
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 available for pre-order from Negri Electronics, ship date set for tomorrow
- Samsung relapse its faulty batteries in Samsung Galaxy Note 9?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 launched in VN
- Samsung launches Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note10+
- Australian airlines ban use of Samsung Galaxy Note 7 phones after battery fires Tech
- Australian airlines ban use of Samsung Galaxy Note 7 phones after battery fires
- Malaysia bans use of Samsung Galaxy Note 7 on flights
- Vietnam bans Samsung Galaxy Note 7 on airlines, follows global trend
- Jetstar Pacific bans use of Samsung Galaxy Note 7 on flights
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 to launch in Vietnam this month
OnePlus 7T vs. Samsung Galaxy Note 10: Smartphone comparison have 288 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at September 26, 2019. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.