Published 7:12 pm PDT, Friday, September 27, 2019 Photo: Daniel Lunghi / Lunghi Media Group Photo: Daniel Lunghi / Lunghi Media Group Image 1 of / 1 Caption Close Image 1 of 1 Photo: Daniel Lunghi / Lunghi Media Group Newly built four-bedroom open Sunday in West Oakland 1 / 1 Back to Gallery Address: 2903 Magnolia St. Oakland. Listing agent: Dino Zuzic, Compass, 415-317-4546, d[email protected] More Information Price: $829,000. Beds: 4 Baths: 3 Square footage: 1,523 Open home: 2 to 4 p.m., Sunday. This brand-new construction in West Oakland boasts contemporary style and Victorian elements. Southern light pours into a kitchen finished with white quartz counters and a Carrara marble backsplash. There’s also the opportunity to purchase a second, similar home on an adjacent parcel. Read more at www.ownwestoakland.com.
- Newly built trilevel open Sunday in Berkeley
- Newly built triplex with commercial space open Sunday in Oakland
- Two-bedroom bungalow open Sunday in Oakland
- Midcentury modern open Sunday in Oakland Hills
- West Berkeley home with a converted garage open Sunday
- Newly Built Reading Home Hits The Market For $725K
- West Oakland's Fusebox to close April 23
- Five-bedroom in Bayview Heights open Sunday
- Beer in the Bay: Ghost Town and HenHouse open taprooms and Brewbies releases fest lineup
- An Oakland identity built on artists’ spaces, but for how long?
Newly built four-bedroom open Sunday in West Oakland have 206 words, post on www.sfgate.com at September 27, 2019. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.