News / Business by Press Association 12/09/2019, 9:05 am Send us a story Sign up to our Daily newsletter Morrisons has signed up to a new multi-year agreement with online giant Amazon as the supermarket attempts to keep pushing further into the wholesale market. Chief executive David Potts revealed the deal, which will enable more shoppers to order Morrisons products for same day delivery on Amazon – expanding on a previous trial. The company said it had agreed a rolling contract with Amazon and “will be exploring new opportunities to innovate and improve the shopping experience for both Morrisons and Amazon customers”. Less was said about the supermarket’s relationship with Ocado, which currently fulfils online grocery deliveries for Morrisons, although Mr Potts said the partnership remains in place. He added: “That’s not ending any time soon and we’ve got an important relationship with Ocado.” The deal with Amazon comes as the supermarket revealed its 14 consecutive quarters of growth have come to an end, with sales in the three months to August 4 falling 1.9% on a like-for-like basis. Bosses pointed out the fall was due to the strong comparison with last summer, which had better weather and major sporting events…. Read full this story
- Barack, Michelle Obama sign multi-year deal with Netflix
- Barack and Michelle Obama sign multi-year deal with Netflix
- Netflix and the Obamas Make It Official With Multi-Year Deal
- Barack and Michelle Obama sign multi-year Netflix deal to produce films and series
- Barack and Michelle Obama Sign Multi-Year Netflix Deal
- Barack and Michelle Obama going into the Netflix business, signing multi-year production deal
- Barack and Michelle Obama sign multi-year production deal with Netflix
- The Obamas ink multi-year deal with Netflix
- Virtus Investment Signs Multi-Year Lease At Hartford's 'Gold Building'
- Mark Hughes signs three-year deal to stay at Southampton
Morrisons signs up to ‘multi-year’ deal with Amazon have 300 words, post on www.eveningexpress.co.uk at September 12, 2019. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.