The Mate 30 series and foldable Mate X may not be able to use Google’s version of Android but Huawei is still very committed to updating its existing lineup of devices. In fact, over 30 models are set to receive Android 10 over the course of the next year.
During a presentation earlier this week which was attended by
, President of Software Development Chenglu Wang revealed Huawei is currently planning Android 10-based EMUI 10 updates for 35 smartphones beginning.
The initial rollout will kick off this November with the Huawei P30 and
although the Mate 20,
, Mate 20 RS Porsche Design, and Mate 20 X won’t be too far behind with Android 10 currently scheduled for December. Also receiving EMUI 10 by the end of the year will be the Honor 20, Honor 20 Pro, and Honor View 20.
- Samsung Galaxy S7, Huawei P9 & LG G5 Prices, Specs, Features, Reviews for the Informed Buyer
- Samsung Galaxy S7 & Galaxy S7 Edge’s Direct Android 7.1.1 Nougat Upgrade to Increase Adoption Rate of Operating System?
- Android Tablets Outsell the iPad in 2013, Capture 62 Percent of the Market
- Android Nougat Latest News & Updates: Android 7.0 For LG G5, Sony Xperia, Nexus 9 On Android 7.1 Available Now
- Android 7.0 Nougat Continues Roll Out On High-End Phones, LG G5: OnePlus Not Getting OS Update?
- Android taught Apple to follow, and that's a great thing
- ‘Pokemon Go’ Release Date, News & Update: Windows Phone Version Coming Soon?
- Samsung Recalls 2.5 Million Fire-Prone Phones
- Nexus 7 Tips, Tricks & Latest Update: How To Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat AICP Custom ROM
- Snapdragon 835 Windows 10 Laptops Introduced, 30 Days Long Standby Time