This is the very first time that we’re seeing the “Coral” color variant of the phone. Black and White variants popped up a couple of times thus far.
As you can see, these are real-life Google Pixel 4 units. The Google Home Mini stands in the background, and it seems the be the version that is currently available. There’s nothing new here in that regard.
The Google Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL will offer the same design
This leak once again reaffirms the design of the Google Pixel 4. The device leaked several times in the last week. Truth be said, the Pixel 4 XL surfaced more times than the Pixel 4. The two devices will offer the very same design.
The Google Pixel 4 XL will be larger than the Pixel 4, but other than that, there will be no different in the design of these two handsets.
As you can see in the provided image, the Pixel 4 will include three cameras on the back. Below those three cameras, an LED flash will be placed. All of those sensors will be a part of one camera setup, and will protrude on the back.
Google’s logo is visible on the back of the device as well. The phone will be made out of metal and glass. A power / lock button will be included on the right-hand side of the phone, and will be quite colorful, at least on the White and Coral variants of the Pixel 4.
The Google Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL are expected to arrive next month. Google has not really confirmed the launch date for the two phones, though. We’ll have to wait a bit longer in order to find that out.
It will be fueled by the Snapdragon 855 or Snapdragon 855 Plus
Both of these phones will be fueled by the same SoC, we still do not know if it will be the Snapdragon 855 or Snapdragon 855 Plus.
You can expect to get at least 6GB of RAM on both devices, though more than one variant is a possibility. Android 10, which Google started rolling out recently, will come pre-installed on these two phones.
Both devices are said to be equipped with air gesture support, as part of Google’s Project Soli. Radar-based gestures will be implemented in the two phones it seems.
Both devices are said to include a 90Hz display refresh rate as well, and both will sport OLED displays. The Google Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL are also said to feature something called “Motion Mode“, which is a camera feature for action shots, basically.
- Google Pixel Slate Review: Putting Google's first tablet to the test
- Google Pixel 4 Colour Variants Leaked Ahead of Launch
- Google Pixel 4's great new features are going to cost you
- Hardware Issues Make Google Pixel Phones Feel Like Expensive Beta Products
- Google Pixel Phones Getting New Android 10 Update With October Security Patch, More
- Google Pixel camera app to start supporting external microphones
- Google Pixel 3 review: three reasons to buy + three reasons to avoid
- Google Pixel Phones Make Android's Fragmentation Problem Worse
- Google Pixel 3 XL review: is an amazing camera enough to upgrade?
- Should you buy… the Google Pixel 3 XL?