PUBLISHED: 09:32 12 September 2019 | UPDATED: 09:41 12 September 2019 Ellie Branston-Tilley, who fainted on an overcrowded Bittern Line train from Sheringham to Norwich on the morning of Wednesday, September 11. Picture: Supplied by Jodie Branston-Tilley Archant Parents have hit out at a rail company after a 16-year-old girl collapsed on a crowded and hot single-carriage train. Student Ellie Branston-Tillet fainted on the journey from Cromer to Norwich on Wednesday (August 11) after she and others were forced to stand on the service. Greater Anglia, which runs the trains, has apologised, but parents say it is not enough.Ellie’s mum, Jodie Branston-Tillet, said: “She was standing where the luggage racks were because there was nowhere else to stand.”When she felt unwell her legs came out from under her and no-one could get to her.This was the scene on an overcrowded train from Sheringham to Norwich on the morning of Wednesday, September 11. Picture: Supplied by Finoa Craske”One carriage is not sufficient for the number of people who travel into Norwich. I’m just shocked.”Also on the train were a school friend of Ellie’s called George and his mum, Vikki Wright, 36, from Southrepps.Ms Wright said it was hot and crowded on… Read full this story
- The director of ‘The Girl on the Train’ explains how he dramatically changed the hit book
- 6 Reasons Why Everyone's Talking About 'The Girl On The Train'
- Justin Theroux on his intense role in ‘The Girl on the Train’ and his thoughts on Brangelina
- ‘Girl on the Train’ dominates while ‘Birth of a Nation’ is soft at weekend box office
- MRT-3 set to deploy 16 new trains
- This Sabahan Girl Got To Train With An English Football Club. Here's How She Made The Cut
- 754 candidate soldiers undergo 16-week training
- These photos of India’s overcrowded railways will make you grateful for your commute
- Alubijid girl scores biggest win in Butuan
- The 16 most stylish guys on the planet
Girl, 16, faints on train amid 'disgusting' overcrowding have 323 words, post on www.eveningnews24.co.uk at September 12, 2019. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.